Respecting what is established in legislation in force, Menorca Van Rental(in forward, also Website) undertakes a take the measures technical and organizational necessary, depending on the level of security appropriate to the risk data collected .
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament European and Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing and to the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection Personal and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD -GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the data controller data personal
The person responsible for the treatment of the data personal collected in Menorca Van Rentales: Autocares Vidal S.L., provided with CIF: B07642218and registered in: Registro Mercantil de Maó (1/1999/12), with the following data registration: Tomo 23/ Folio 34/ Hoja IM-1149, whose representative is: Autocares Vidal S.L.(in forward, Responsible for the treatment). Your contact details are following:
Address:C\Bajolí, 7 de 07714 Mahón (Islas Baleares), España
Contact phone: 971566150
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the established in the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the data personal collected by Menorca Van Rental, through the forms extended on your pages will remain incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to be able facilitate, streamline and comply the commitments established between Menorca Van Rentaland the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this fill in, or to attend a request or inquiry . Also, in accordance with the provisions in the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception is applicable planned in article 30.5 of the RGPD, a record of treatment activities is maintained that specifies, according to its purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the GDPR.
Beginning applicable to the treatment of data personal
The treatment of data personal data of the User will be submitted to the following beginning collected in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection Personal and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: it will be required in all moment the consent of the User prior information completely transparent of the ends for the which ones are collected the data personal .
- Principle of limitation of the purpose: the data personal they will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes .
- Data minimization principle: the data personal collected they will be only the strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed .
- Accuracy principle: the data personal must be accurate and forever updated .
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the data personal will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of your treatment .
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: the data personal they will be treated in a way that ensures its security and confidentiality .
- Responsibility principle proactive: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that beginning above are met .
Data categories personal
The categories of data that are processed in Menorca Van Rentalthey are only data identifiers . In none case, they are treated categories special data personal in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of data personal
The legal basis for the treatment of data personal is consent . Menorca Van Rentalundertakes to obtain the consent express and verifiable of the User for the treatment of their data personal for one or more specific purposes .
The User shall have the right to withdraw its consent in any moment . it will be so easy withdraw consent What give it As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
on the occasions in which the User must or can provide your data through forms to perform queries, request information or by reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in if the completion of any of them is mandatory because the themselves be essential for the correct development of the operation done .
Purposes of the treatment to which they are intended the data personal
data data are collected and managed by Menorca Van Rentalfor the purpose of power facilitate, streamline and comply the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this latest fill in or to attend a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used with a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of Menorca Van Rental, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well What improve quality, performance and navigation by the Website.
at the moment in which they are obtained the data personal, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which they will be used . the data personal ; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected .
Retention periods of data personal
data personal will only be retained during the time minimum necessary for the purposes of your treatment and in all case, only during the next Term: 1 YEAR, or until the User requests its suppression .
at the moment in which they are obtained the data personal information, the User will be informed about the term during which they will be kept the data personal or when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine East term .
Recipients of the data personal
data personal information of the User will not be shared with third parties .
In any case, at the moment in which they are obtained the data personal information, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the data personal .
Data personal of minors
Respecting what is established in the Articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection Personal and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years old will be able grant its consent to the processing of your data legally personal by Menorca Van Rental. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, it will be The consent of the parents or guardians is necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent in which the they themselves have authorized .
secrecy and security of data personal
Menorca Van Rentalundertakes a take the measures technical and organizational necessary, depending on the level of security appropriate to the risk data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the safety of the personal data and the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of data is avoided . personal transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data .
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that the data Personal information is transmitted in a secure and confidential way, as the transmission of the data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted .
However, because you Menorca Van Rentalca n’t guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access the data personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without delay improper when happen a security breach of data that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons . Following the established in article 4 of the RGPD, it is understood by security breach of data personal all breach of security resulting in accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, or alteration of data personal transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data .
data personal they will be treated What confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes a inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes information accessible .
Rights derived from the treatment of the data personal
The user has on Menorca Van Rentaland may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following recognized rights in the RGPD and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection Personal and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of yes Menorca Van Rentaland it is treating or not your data personal and in case yes, get information about your data of a personal nature and of the treatment thatMenorca Van Rental is made or perform, so as, among others, of the information available on the origin of said data and recipients of communications made or planned of the themselves .
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their data personal information that turns out to be inaccurate or, having in bill the purposes of the treatment, incomplete .
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten “): It is the right of the User, provided that the legislation in force does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of your data personal when these no longer be necessary for the purposes for which which were collected or treated ; the user has retired its consent to treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other reason legitimate to continue with the same ; the data personal have been treated illicitly ; the data personal must be deleted in fulfillment of a legal obligation ; or the data personal have been obtained product of a offer direct information society services to a minor under 14 years of age . In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, having in account the available technology and the cost of its application, you must to adopt measures reasonable to inform the responsible that they are trying the data of the interested party ‘s request for deletion of any link to those data personal .
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of their data personal . The User has the right to obtain treatment limitation when contest the accuracy of your data personal ; the processing is unlawful ; the Data Controller no longer need the data personal, but the User needs it to make claims ; and when the User has opposed to treatment .
- Right to data portability data: In If the treatment is carried out by media automated, the User shall have the right to receive their data from the Data Controller personal in a format structured, of use common and reading mechanics, and to transmit them a other responsible for the treatment . whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit directly the data to that other responsible .
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing of the data . themselves by part of Menorca Van Rental.
- Right not to be subjected to decision based only in treatment automated, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be the subject of a decision individualized based only in treatment automation of your data personal information, including profiling, existing unless the legislation valid set the opposite .
So Therefore, the User may exercise their rights through communication written addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “ RGPD – WEB ADDRESS”, specifying:
- Name, surnames of the User and a copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will be also identification required by the same means of the person representing the User, as well like the document proof of representation . The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other valid means in law that proves the identity .
- request with the reasons specific to the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes .
- Date and signature of the applicant .
- All document that accredits the request that it formulates.
Is application and all other document attached will be able be sent to the next address and/or email:
Mailing address:C\Bajolí, 7 de 07714 Mahón (Islas Baleares), España
third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third- party web pages other than Menorca Van Rental, and therefore are not operated by Menorca Van Rental. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being they themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices .
Claims before the control authority
In in the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infraction of the regulations valid in the way they are treating your data will have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim before a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which it has your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infraction . In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/).